How long will Body Peace 2019 last?
Body Peace 2020 will be two days long, November 19 and 20th. On each day, events will run from 9am to 7pm EST.
What time will each event of the conference take place?
The complete schedule for Body Peace 2019 can be found on our website here.
What do I do if I can’t attend an event?
We understand that there are sometimes extenuating circumstances preventing people from attending live sessions. As a result, limited time access tickets (recorded sessions available post-conference) may be granted on the basis of need and accessibility. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request these tickets.
Where do I get Zoom?
The Zoom webinar software can be installed from the Download Center, which can be found here. If you intend to use Zoom on your laptop or desktop, select the download option titled “Zoom Client for Meetings”. If you intend to use Zoom on your smartphone, select the download option titled “Zoom Mobile Apps”.
How do I attend Body Peace on the day of the conference?
To join the conference, simply click the webinar link provided in your registration confirmation email. If you have already installed Zoom, clicking the link should automatically open the application and add you to the conference.
Can I attend Body Peace from multiple devices?
Due to the limitation of Zoom, you may only be signed into one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time. If you try to sign into an additional device while already logged into another device of the same type, you will automatically be logged out.
What do I do if I can’t hear anything through Zoom?
- If you are using Zoom on a mobile device::
- First ensure that your speaker is turned on. If the speaker icon in the top-left corner is turned off, tap it to turn on your speakers. It should look like this:
- Second, increase the volume on your mobile device. Even if the speaker is turned on in Zoom, your device’s volume might be set to mute or vibrate only.
- Third, use headphones if you have any.
- Fourth, restart your mobile device.
- Fifth, if all else fails, reinstall a fresh copy of Zoom onto your mobile device.
- If you are using Zoom on a desktop or laptop:
- Once you have joined the webinar session, you may see a “Join Audio” icon. If so, click on this icon and click the option “Join Audio Conference by Computer”.
- If you still have issues hearing, click the upwards arrow next to the microphone, and select “Audio Options”.
- A menu should appear, from which you can select the option “Test Computer Audio”. From here, check the volume and output of your speaker by selecting “Test Speaker”. If you still cannot hear, try selecting a different speaker device from the drop down menu.
How can I interact with the presenters using Zoom?
- During the conference, all attendees will have the following options on their toolbar:
- The chat feature gives attendees the ability to communicate with the host, panelists, and each other for the duration of the conference. The chat will update continuously, allowing you to follow both chat and the conference in real time.
- The raise hand feature allows attendees to indicate that they need something from the hosts or panelists. It can be used to indicate that you have a question or concern that you would like to be addressed by the current presenters
- The Question & Answer (Q&A) feature streamlines the process through which attendees can ask questions during the conference. Attendees may also upvote each others questions, to highlight potentially interesting points of discussion.
How can I follow Body Peace 2019 if I haven’t registered?
- During each day of the conference, we will be providing regular updates through our Twitter (#bodypeaceconference), Instagram (@bodypeaceconference), and Facebook (@BodyPeaceConference). Here, we will highlight some quotes from our speakers and capture excerpts from the event. We encourage you to register in the event to get the full experience of all that Body Peace 2019 has to offer!
Who can I contact if I have further questions about Body Peace 2019?
- If you have additional questions about Body Peace 2019, please reach out to us through the contact form on our website, which can be found here.